- Easy to use disinfectant ' Ready to use ' bottle diluted to a 1:250 concentration with spray nozzle.
- F10 is non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-irritating and without aldehyde so has no adverse effects on people, animals, equipment or surfaces. It has been proven effective at recommended concentrations against all types of Bacteria, Fungi and Spores including MRSA, Avian Influenza, Psittacine Beak and Feather Disease, Canine Parvovirus, E.coli, Aspergillus and a host of others.
- F10 Veterinary Disinfectant can be used in a wide range of applications disinfecting cages, water bowls, floors, racks, shelving, perches and toys, food preparation areas, inside incubators, washing eggs and decontaminating hands. F10SC can also be applied as a fog or fine spray to mist rooms to eradicate airborne microbes and to stop cross contamination.
- F10 is active against bacteria, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity and poses no hazard to yourself or your animals when used at recommended concentrations.
- F10 can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning with no need to rinse off. Unlike many other products F10 stays active providing an ongoing residual effect.
F10 disinfectant is a 'ready-to-use' bottle with spraying nozzle - no mixing. The no mess to mix F10 is diluted to a 1:250 concentration for cleaning and disinfection of all hard, non-porous surfaces, e.g. floors, walls, bathroom fixtures, equipment, utensils and instruments in veterinary practices, kennels, stables, catteries, aviaries and other animal housing facilities, made of stainless steel, vinyl, hard plastic, glass or chrome.