F10 Antiseptic Barrier Ointment With Insecticide is a multi-purpose broad spectrum preparation effective against a wide range of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and spores. It has an added long-lasting insecticide to repel insects and eliminate fly strike infestations. It combines the insecticidal capabilities of the F10 Wound Spray with the barrier and emollient qualities of the F10 Barrier Ointment.
- Easy to use: To use the F10 Antiseptic Barrier Ointment With Insecticide, you need to use disposable gloves, apply them to the affected region. There is a residual effect even after 5 days.
- Wide Range: The F10 Antiseptic Barrier Ointment With Insecticide is effective against a variety of bacteria, fungi, and viruses. The long-lasting insecticide helps to repel insects and eliminate fly strike infestations
- Prevention and Cure: F10 Antiseptic Barrier Ointment With Insecticide can not only cure infections that occur but can also prevent re-infection that can occur. It can work for open wounds and after flystrike as well.
- Effective and Safe: The F10 Antiseptic Barrier Ointment With Insecticide contains the components of the F10 disinfectants. These are proven to be safe for both humans and animals, it is advisable to keep them out of reach of children.
How to use Products: Directions
- Wear disposable gloves and take the ointment, ready to apply.
- Before application, make sure the wound is clean. Then apply a layer of the ointment
- Repeat based on instructions from your veterinarian.
- Wash your hands.